Required Apparel, Tack, and Accesories
- Tan colored riding breeches.
- Knee high black riding boots and/or short black paddock boot with black half chap.
- Dress shirt/bib must be white or light colored. (Shirts may be short sleeved.)
- Dress jacket can be black, dark blue, dark green, or gray.
- Safety vest
- Clean white show pad ( labeled with your name).
- Safety pins to pin your number on the back of your jacket.
*Black gloves and a black helmet cover (for colored helmets) are optional
*Riders should have their hair neatly tucked up, with no loose hairs around face. Longer hair should be in a tidy bun at the base of the neck.
- Button Down Shirt
- A Smile
What to bring
- cash registering for the show and for the canteen. (There will be an early morning canteen with juice, muffins, and coffee, plus an early afternoon BBQ)
*Must be paid in full at the concession upon arrival. You will sign in and receive your show number at the same time.
English/Western AM| TBD
Western Only PM| TBD
All Day| TBD
Lead Line Junior Classes| TBD